Return PolicyReturns Information
Merchandise must be returned within 7 days of delivery.
• Returned items must be unused and returned with security tag intact. Please note: any items returned that are missing the security tag and/or have been found to have been used will not be reimbursed.
• Any items marked “Final Sale” cannot be returned.
• To ensure the quality of our products, Shop2Chic does not accept any returns or exchanges on earrings.
If interested in making an exchange, please email us at Cynthia@Shop2Chic.com to accommodate. Exchange items receive a courtesy shipping fee reimbursement (U.S. orders only).
• Please follow these steps when returning an item:
Please notify us via email (Cynthia@Shop2Chic.com) regarding the item you are returning. Choose a return for store credit or a refund.
• Returns must be received within 7 days of the delivery. Any items returned after the grace period will be issued a store credit.
• Returns for store credit will be processed free of charge, while returns for a refund to your original payment method will require a handling & processing fee of $3.75, which will be deducted from the amount to be refunded to you. Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
• A copy of your Shop2Chic invoice must be included with your return.
• Once your return is processed an email notification will be sent to you.
Shipping costs for a return or exchange are the sole responsibility of the buyer. A traceable shipping method is advised. We will not accept liability for lost returns that are not traceable. Unfortunately we cannot refund duties, taxes or shipping charges on International returns.
Address to ship returns and exchanges:
500 Simsbury Road
Bloomfield, CT 06002
Refunds & Store Credits
• Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
• Refunds are processed within 10 days of receipt.
• Any items returned after the grace period will be issued a store credit.
• Store credit cannot be transferred to another account or person.
• Store credits do not expire.
Policy last updated: July 18, 2014